My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A glorious morning.


IMG_0750
Originally uploaded by LaMinch.
Shana and I had a long morning cycling round the city on monday. The weather was stunning, I was on the fabulous BBQ bike that rides like a dream ( and that my delightful girlfriend bought for my trip here ) , we were cycling by the bay, ate at Mohito's - my favourite Mexican restaurant - over to Fort Mason, through the Presidio, to Golden Gate Park. I would have assumed that I had managed to work off all the extra calories gained by the frightening amount of junk food I have consumed over the last few weeks - didn't happen though. All this was followed by dinner at a friends house - amazing wine, an immigration lawyers phone number and a great view of the city out of their lounge window along with fun and intelligent company made for a great night. It was all rounded off by quite a hangover the next day ! Worth it though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you don't want to come home M

11:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your favorite taqueria is Mijita not Mojito. Mojito's are your favorite adult beverage with mint. :)

10:08 am  
Blogger KP said...

He he, either way I love 'em and I miss them already. Although there is one other thing (well person) I miss more :(

12:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?