My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jet lag # 2.

I feel the need to point out again that jet lag is HELL. I have never suffered like this before but it is killing me. To be honest I'd rather have flu or some similar nastiness, at least that way you are suffering from a specific illness that is more likely to engender sympathy (as opposed to "oh poor you, must be so horrible after spending 3 MONTHS IN SAN FRANCISCO" aka "stop bloody whinging"!! ). I wake up at 5am, stare at the ceiling, get sad due to missing the Texan , read for a bit, doze occassionally, eventually give up and go online. By 2pm I'm ready to pass out, consume caffeine and get a 'second wind' by 7pm I'm capable of snapping at everybody, my eyes feel like they are about to burst out of head and then by 8pm I'm dead to the world. Any cures? Anybody ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?