My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hold your breath.


Hold your breath.
Originally uploaded by LaMinch.
I was made the happiest lass on the Pacific Coast when I was told that Shana had my last 2 nights in the country off work. We rented the Mini Cooper convertible again and drove down to Monteray and Carmel. First stop the Monterey Bay Aquarium, such a great way to spend a few hours. Not only is there plenty to point at and go 'aah' a lot but it is also dedicated to education so well worth a visit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((hugs))))

Some sympathy for you jet lag!

8:50 am  
Blogger KP said...

Bless ya ! I'll stop whinging eventually I promise - or at least by friday evening ! Look forward to seeing you xx

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?