My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A final note.


KP
Originally uploaded by LaMinch.
Well folks, I think it's time to draw this blog to a close. It's beginning to follow a rather random route. It has done it's job and followed another of my summer adventures and kept everyone in touch with what I've been up to. I have a stack of wonderful memories and cds full of photos to remind me of an amazing 11 weeks that were full of fun, laughter, deep discussions, wonderful food and wine, love and passion and occassional challenges. It was a learning experience as well as entertaining.
if anyone is out there, keep in touch by e-mail and if I decide to add a third blog to my collection I'll let you know.
In the meantime, a huge thank you to everyone in the US who made my summer so fantastic, you're all fabulous, generous people and I can't wait to see you all again.
Much love to you all
KP xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?